Automated Stock Trading



Automated Stock Trading

It is possible to beat the market using automated stock trading using computer algorithms based on optimised variance or mean reversion strategies. Read on to find out how to beat the market with emotionless, automated stock trading using algorithmic trading.

Why Most People Fail to Beat the Market

The average investor doesn't have much of a chance when pitted against full-time professional day traders and powerful "black box" high-frequency trading computer algorithms that hedge funds use.

These HFT trading bots make up more than 80% of the current stock market. Trying to use your emotions against an emotionless trading bot that can make decisions in milliseconds is a road to nowhere. 

We will show you how to earn your emotional freedom back, so you have more time to spend as you choose, rather than sitting watching charts all day.

Why do so many investors fail?

  • They've invested based on a "hot stock" tip from a friend or colleague
  • They've listened to an "expert" on TV
  • They've read an article on how the latest tech stock will change the world
  • They've had no exit strategy and only enter the markets when they have time
  • They don't understand technical charting signals
  • They are trading against smart "black box" trading algorithms run by large hedge funds
  • They don't invest for long enough periods of time

Emotionless Investing

We will teach you how you can beat the market with automated stock trading and emotionless investing.

This is the key to successful investing

  • emotionless investing through automated stock trading
  • diversification
  • investing over long periods of time (5 years+)
  • risk reduction through using quantative finance models

The Secret of Successful Investing 

Well-intentioned investors often spend countless hours sifting through the latest market research trying to pick winners. But, what most investors don’t realise is that investing in the stock market is a long term strategy and diversification is the key to success.

The tortoise wins the race. The idea is to get rich slowly by investing over your lifetime.

It’s difficult and risky to invest in the market on a short term basis and expect positive returns. It depends on too many factors and by investing carefully over your lifetime, this allows time for your portfolio recover from the years where there may be significant losses.

It’s also risky to invest in a single market or even a handful of markets. Many people love to invest in technology, which is fine, but in order to become a successful investor, you'll need to learn to reduce risk by investing in other sectors for balance and risk reduction.

Emotionless Automated Stock Trading Vs Emotional Trading

The Computer Algorithm Vs a Human

  • Do you trade only when you have the time to? Computer algorithms can trade 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
  • Why trade when you are tired or ill or lazy? Computer algorithms never get tired or take a day off
  • Why use a stock broker who trades on emotion? You also have to trust they have your best interests at heart and they are having a good day! Computer algorithms have no emotion on trade only based on risk
  • Why not use the advantage of mathematical quantitative finance and automated stock trading to solve the risk/return reward and place trades for you?
  • And guess what? It is cheaper than using a stock broker, never has a holiday, never gets ill, never complains and never gets tired. 
  • We can fix your portfolio with our unique automated stock trading solution

Our Automated Stock Trading Solution offers...

  • No sign-up fees
  • No cost to leave
  • No hidden fees
  • Automatic reinvestment of dividends
  • Automatic stock investing
  • Automatic monthly rebalancing of stocks and bonds to reduce risk
  • No need to monitor your portfolio, everything runs on auto-pilot

The Money Pouch | The Automated Stock Trading App

  • The Money Pouch is a roboadviser for automated trading of Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
  • What are Exchange Traded Funds? An ETF is is an investment fund traded on stock exchanges, much like stocks. Most ETFs track an index, such as a stock index (such as the S&P 500) or bond index (such as US Treasuries)
  • Why Exchange Traded Funds? The 80/20 rule: less than 20% of active fund managers beat the market. This isn't surprising as it satisfies the Pareto Principle. By using ETFs, you are already reducing risk and increase your chance of beating 80% of investors. We then use a trading algorithm to optimise your ETF portfolio to manage risk.
  • What is a Roboadvisor and how can it help me? A roboadviser is a class of financial adviser that provides financial advice or portfolio management online with minimal human intervention. It provides digital financial advice based on mathematical rules and trading algorithms. Basically, it automatically invests on your behalf whilst keeping risk low.

"Arguably, a Roboadviser is one of the safest ways to invest as it eliminates most human error and behavioural bias. Our automated trading strategies optimise your investment portfolio to reduce risk and protect your investment in falling markets"

Automated ETF Trading

The Money Pouch uses well-known ETF strategies developed by world renowned authors and investment managers such as the "Ivy League Portfolio" from David Swensen, the endowment fund manager at Yale University. We develop these ideas and take them to the next level by using best execution trading algorithms and modern trading strategies to buy in at the best time. We buy and sell ETFs automatically on your behalf to lock in profits and/or minimise losses. These trades are placed frequently throughout the year to control risk.

Our investment team is led by experts qualified in the field of financial advice and investment management. We add that expertise to a growing staff of software engineers, programmers, data scientists and specialists with skills in quantitative finance, software development & algorithmic trading. Our lead architects have an average experience of 15 years in their fields of expertise.
Our investment management team, Hudson James Investment Management ("HJIM") is licenced and regulated in the British Virgin Islands. HJIM carries a "Category 3: Investment Management" licence under The Securities and Investment Business Act, 2010 ("the Act").  

Strategies Built on Decades of Research

More Free Time

Most people don't have time to trade during the day. Trying to get the best execution price for trades can also be frustrating. How many people do you know that have time to sit around and spend hours trading stocks? Our proven computer algorithms work around the clock 24/7, they never get tired and never complain. You will sleep well knowing that your investments are being automatically monitored day and night. Our computer algorithms work around the clock to protect your portfolio by minimising risk.

Security is Our First Priority

  • Safety & security are our top priority
  • Bank-level security means your personal data is safe
  • Customer accounts are protected by the SIPC (Securities Investor Protection Corporation) and Interactive Brokers has $5 billion under management
  • ETF shares held in your account are protected up to $500,000. For details, please visit
  • All securities held are listed on the New York Stock Exchange and are regulated by the SEC. We follow a strict set of rules designed to protect investor accounts

Take advantage of our FREE app.  Don't miss out on the opportunity to fix your portfolio & save money using a simple, rigoruosly tested strategy... 

Start your investment journey now

Click here to find out your FREE Risk Score 


By using this website, you accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. As with all investments your capital is at risk and the value of your investments as well as the income derived from them can rise as well as fall. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Any historical returns, expected returns, or probability projections may not reflect actual future performance. Historical results do not include the transaction and management fees. All securities involve risk and may result in loss. This site is provided for information purposes only and is not intended as a recommendation or an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instruments. We do not provide financial advice to investors. Prospective investors should confer with their personal tax advisors regarding the tax consequences based on their particular circumstances. The Money Pouch assumes no responsibility for the tax consequences or returns for any investor of any transaction.